Explore with Almyra
Meaning “Taste of the sea”, Almyra is inviting you to reshape your idea of alternative holidays and explore the feelings, the fun and freedom of nautical living.
Almyra is a high standard motor sailing yacht that combines a magnificent traditional Aegean Pine wooden hull with modern equipment and stylish decorative elements.
Cruising the Mediterranean waters with Almyra is quite an experience! With limitless leisure and adventure opportunities, as well as the liberty to roam anywhere, anytime, Almyra is offering privileges and more at a very attractive price package.
Privileges and more…
Almyra’s luxurious large master cabin and four double cabins, all with ensuite showers, comfortably accommodates ten guests, while her professionally skilled crew of four guarantees exceptional service and unique travel experience.
- Totally repainted in 2011
- New leather upholstery to the sofas to aesthetically enhance your leisure time
- New 5 seater sofa at the front deck to pursuit view horizons
- Two kayaks plus 3 seater Kawasaki Jet Ski to cover sporting needs
- Ski, wakeboard, sand board, tubes and snorkeling equipment for fun and amusing moments
- Yoga courses , shiatsu and reiki for meditation and relaxation while enjoying the summer breeze
- Scuba diving explorations for unique underwater experiences
- Flexibility and technical capacity for longer stays away from ports
- Korres amenities to please your senses
- Full TV Set(s) LCD 32” plus DVD player
- Cabins – LCD Panel with satellite connection
- Music System Central stereo system (I-Pod & mp3 player)
- Jet ski, Kawasaki 3 seater
- Generator (s) 27kwh Kohler
- 25kwh Ohnan Tender Yamaha 40hp
- Electronics & Navigation
- Fuel Consumption 90Ltrs/h
- Water maker 220 ltrs/h
- Crew 4 Pax (Captain, Engineer, Cook & Steward)
Almyra Value Added Offer…
High season :( June, July, August) €3,800/day
Low season: (May, September, October) €3,400/day